Friday, November 4, 2011

To What Piece of Technology Would You Write a ‘Love Letter’?

Dear Galaxy Tab,
                           I love you. Ever since I got a hold of you I've been in love. I hardly use my cellphone anymore. I barely even text. You provide so much information.

                           I'd be devastated if I lost you. You're my little tabby. I know that may sound funny but that's what I named you. You provide all the information I need for school, and life I may say. Sometimes you act up or may shut down on me but I still love you.

                           I'm thankful they made you. I can say you make life handy and the fact that you're portable is even more fascinating. I hope they let me keep you at the end of the year. That way you can come to college with me and our relationship will just keep growing. I hope you don't fail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment