Friday, October 28, 2011
Tell us how you feel about the school Dress Code. What is your opinion on School Uniforms? Why do you think it is necessary or unnecessary to wear school uniforms? Do you think that students are reacting properly to mandatory school uniforms? What do you think is the effect of mandatory school uniforms? What suggestions do you have to improve the Uniform/Dress Code at East Orange Campus High School?
I grew up wearing uniforms so I don't mind abiding by the rules. I think the shirt color however should of been navy blue rather than grey and khaki pants are fine. It is not necessary to wear uniforms but you represent where you're from when you do. Let's not forget, also looking organized. I think it's better to wear uniforms because it's more affordable, rather than trying to find a new outfit everyday.
Most of the students do not act properly towards the dress code because they don't agree with it. I however don't like the fact that we can't wear a jacket over our collar shirts unless its a certain color. Not only are certain classes cold but we like to wear our jackets especially when it's getting cold. I understand that they wants us to look together that's why enforcing the dress code is so important. I hope though my idea of letting us wear navy blue shirts or both so we could have an option will be taken into consideration.
I think looking presentable is the effect of mandatory school uniforms. I suggest that they allow us to wear any color on top of our collar shirts and not force to put our jackets in our lockers. Once again consider the navy blue shirts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment