Well, in my opinion bullying can be prevented if it's punishment is highly severe. People maybe threatened by what they hear. When bullying does occur it should be dealt with as soon as possible. I think in previous cases it wasn't dealt with intensively.
The law of bullying maybe stop a few cases but I think there will still be crazy, chaotic people around that will ignore this law. They'll just have to suffer the consequences. Bullying is not cool and it can damage people's lives. I think the schools and teachers can continue to enforce the law of bullying and maybe, just maybe the chances of it will lessen. I think an effective approach can be creating a session in English classes pertaining to a discussion of the topic "Bullying". I think this problem will continue to be an issue especially in my community because some of these people just don't care.
No comments:
Post a Comment